I love those recipes that we all grew up with, they are just too good to miss out on.Taco Stuffed Tomatoes make a perfect, unfussy end-of-summer meal, when the nights are still hot and good tomatoes are plentiful. This easy low-carb recipe comes together in under half an hour, all in one skillet, using ground beef, zesty taco seasoning, and then loaded up with your favorite toppings and salsas.
Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
•4-6 large tomatoes
•1 pound minced meat
•2 tablespoons taco seasoning
•4 cups chopped spinach
•1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn*
•1/4 c sharp cheddar cheese
•1 tablespoon chopped coriander
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut the top of the tomatoes and extract all of the pulp. Put in a baking dish.
3. Fry the minced meat in a large skillet. Once cooked, add taco seasoning.
4. Add spinach and corn. Cook until the spinach wilts and mix everything together completely.
5. Stuff the tomatoes with the beef mixture. Use any leftover beef in the bottom of the baking dish.
6. Sprinkle cheese.
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese has melted. Add coriander and serve.